Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Paper craft project no. 487: Love ya

For my Love TAGplorations post earlier today, please click here.


Hello, hello! I hope your week's going well. I've got a card for the current challenge at Time Out. It's an Inspired by Words challenge: "Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can't break them apart."

For my one layer card, I sponged HA hot pink through the Doodled Heart stencil. Then I stamped the sentiments and background flowers (Girlfriend set from CAS-ual Fridays).

Check out the cards that the TO team + guest designer Jane made and then come play with us! CAS-ual Fridays is sponsoring the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


8 comments:

  1. Love the hot pink heart and how you stamped this off the edge, plus the light stamping of the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so eye catching and love the vibrant pink. The stencil is fabulous as is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooo Shery, I LOVE that hot pink with the red. I love that awesome Doodled Heart stencil. The little white dots you added to the words "love ya" and the little flowers stamped in the background are fantastic touches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Gorjuss Shery!! :) Really love the pink and red together here! So beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW ! This is a huge hot pink heart to send love to your friends ! I love it ! Love your design too ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hot pink color of your heart is mind-blowing! I absolutely love it! The heart stencil goes very well together with the font of the sentiment, this looks very stylish and trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, Shery. I just love that bold pink heart. A real show stealer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bright, vibrant and so fabulous, Shery ... that big pink heart is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...