Thursday, November 17, 2016

Paper craft project no. 473: Thanks


Hello! Back today with a card for the current challenge at Time Out. There is still a week left to play over there. It's Home Sweet Home challenge, where we have an inspiration photo:


I took inspiration from the soft pink and flowers in the photo to create my almost one-layer card. I stamped the framed dogwood and colored it with Memento brush markers. I finished it by adding the thanks diecut.

My card doubles as a reminder for the Giving Thanks hop and linky party we're doing over at STAMPlorations. The event started yesterday with 38 participating designers, including my TO teamies Shona and Anita :o) 

Check out the cards that the TO team + guest designer Hazel made and then come play with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is one amazing card! I love everything about it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your simply beautiful card Shery. Thank you for fixing my order too :-) Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey and pink and adore the white sentiment on these colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crisp, freah and gorgeous, Shery ... the white on white sentiment is fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...