Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Paper craft project no. 424: Season's greeting one layer card


Popping by with a card I made as reminder for the current challenge at One Layer Christmas Card. It's anything Christmas card goes...so long as it's one layer. Hope you can join us and link up before the challenge closes on Monday, February 29. Check out the beautiful one layer cards created by my teamies Vickie and Susan.

To make my card, I stamped the gift (from Party Mates) in the center, masked it, and stamped it a few more times. I colored the middle one with markers and stamped the sentiment (from Christmas Bell Medley) in black.


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...