Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Paper craft project no. 345: Merry Christmas one layer card


Popping by today to share my one layer card for the new challenge over at One Layer Christmas Card Challenge. It's always anything Christmas goes as long as it's a one layer card.  There's an optional twist: BLUE. Create a one layer Christmas card with the twist and you'll be in the running to win the Christmas Reindeer stencil from ARTplorations. Come check out the beautiful one layer cards created by the OLCCC design team!


To create my card, I stamped the Christmas gift (from the Joyful set) on the card base and colored it with Chameleon Color Tones. I also stamped the image on a post-it note, fussy cut it, and used it as a mask before sponging mustard seed DI through the Oh My Stars! stencil. Finished the card by stamping the sentiment (from the Holiday Sketches: Christmas Candles set).

Linking my card to these fun challenges:


Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to smile :o)


~Shery

11 comments:

  1. Bright n cheerful ! Loved how blue stands out on bright yellow stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Shery! Love your colouring and the bright stars. Just fabulous! Oh, btw, I adore the new reindeer stencil! It's awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! You do one-layer better than anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this with the bright yellow stars, Shery! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card; love the starry background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the contrast of the bright blues against the golden yellow! Beautiful card Shery! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, thanks for joining us at CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ta carte est très belle Shery, tu es douée pour le C&S, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? If you'd like to share, share it with a smile, please :o) Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...